PDA

View Full Version : Best iPad Case / Purse For Mother's Day

iDriveX
Apr 27, 2011, 01:12 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hey Folks - Looking for suggestions on the best iPad Case / Purse for an active mom. Personal request of the mom would be having two sections inside (iPad / Personal Effects) if possible. Post links of any you think would fit the bill. Thanks!

PS trying to get a jump on Mothers Day so will be ordering best suggestion this weekend!

iphone1105
Apr 27, 2011, 01:15 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hey Folks - Looking for suggestions on the best iPad Case / Purse for an active mom. Personal request of the mom would be having two sections inside (iPad / Personal Effects) if possible. Post links of any you think would fit the bill. Thanks!

My mom actually got a bag that is exactly how you describe. I believe it was made by a company called Charlotte Russe(possibly spelled wrong). She said it was cheap and affordable and when I saw her use it in person, seemed compact and nice. My mom is active, goes with her everywhere!

Good luck