Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mortal-kombat-pocket-guide/id434117403?mt=8&ls=1#

Quick access to all of the special moves and all finishing moves for every character (including Kratos and the unlockable characters) for the new Mortal Kombat game (2011 PS3 and 360).

If you know anyone who plays this game, this is a very convenient app to have. I've been using it myself quite a bit ;)

This is my first app so please let me know what you think! I would like suggestions and constructive criticism.

Future updates will include any additional downloadable characters released by the game developers, Krypt unlockables, Kombat Kodes, as well as full iPad support.

Thanks for looking!

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
Shameless self promotion...

I've updated this app for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, as well as added a Kreate-a-Kombo feature so you can store those complex custom combos you've strung together in Training Mode!

Thanks for looking :D

DDustiNN

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 27, 2011
I cannot wait till this game is out !!

I am guessing you mean Mortal Kombat X... And in that case, same here!

This app is for the old game, of course. But keep an eye out in a couple months ;)

I also have an Injustice version on the App Store as well!

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
As much as the MK franchise has been going on (23 years now), there is nothing better than the original. MKII was good, and their guest appearances on NBA Jam made everyone search for cheat codes.. but if Street Fighter 2 defined the 2-person fighter genre, the original MK took it to the next level.

I'd love to find that game again.

BL.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.