Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rtheb

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 21, 2008
Has anybody used the BulletTrain Magic Stand.

I like the idea however I was wondering if the added thickness is a problem.

I purchased the BulletTrain Expess for the wireless keyboard + magic trackpad mounting and have discussed it here .

If the MagicStand works as well as the Express I may jump on it also.

The designer indicates it works on the iPad 2 as well.

Anybody using one?

Ipadtraveler

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2011
Bullettrain Magic Stand

The IPad is not too thick with the stand. I have the original Ipad. I have been using it for several months now. I carry my iPad in my Tom Bihn Risserto bag without a cover or in my M-edge touring sleeve http://www.medgestore.com/products/ipad-touring.psp

The Magic stand is sturdy is very handy especially when in the office at the desk or on airplanes. Also It works well while laying in bed surfing the web or reading. I had a problem with the Velcro that keeps the stand in place and the pis that hold the arm (I travel a lot and am hard on my tools). After emailing the folks at bullettrain, they called me back within a day and sent out new parts immediatly The customer service of this company can't be beat. The stand is a little pricy but For the convenience of always having a fullymadjustable stand with you, I think it is worth the price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.