PDA

View Full Version : The clock on the ipod mini seems fuzzy.

CaptainCaveMann
Mar 9, 2005, 07:44 PM
Has anyone else noticed this? Its kind of made the ipod mini unattractive to me now because i think the screen should be better, or at least display the clock properly.

CaptainCaveMann
Mar 9, 2005, 11:05 PM
Anyone?

CaptainCaveMann
Mar 16, 2005, 12:26 AM
Ok well i dont want to start another thread for this but does anyone know what im talking about on the ipod mini?

jackieonasses
Mar 16, 2005, 01:16 AM
Ok well i dont want to start another thread for this but does anyone know what im talking about on the ipod mini? Where did you see this? I am awfully sure (i have 3 iPods inc. the mini) that the screen isn't fuzzy. If it were fuzzy however, it wouldn't be fuzzy in one area. If that were the case - then it was faulty.

kyle

CaptainCaveMann
Mar 16, 2005, 01:18 AM
Where did you see this? I am awfully sure (i have 3 iPods inc. the mini) that the screen isn't fuzzy. If it were fuzzy however, it wouldn't be fuzzy in one area. If that were the case - then it was faulty.

kyleI was lookin at the clock on the ipod mini in the Apple store last week. It was unclear and fuzzy but it seemed to only effect the clock. I guess ill go back and try out a few of them to see if that one was faulty.

mikebatho
Mar 17, 2005, 06:39 AM
I can't even figure how to get the clock up on my mini. I select CLOCK - ON in 'main menu'

But it isn't visible when I go back to the first screen where the song & batt level is displayed....