Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vaitiare

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
I have an iPhone, iPad, Mac desktop with iLife/iCal and a PC which I use Safari for accessing my Mobile Me account. I use the iPad to schedule my clients at the office and check it on my other computers where ever I happen to be. They all sync to Mobile Me.

On my PC with Safari when I am logged into Mobile Me, it shows an event block as empty for last Thursday at 3:15, looking like the time was open, when in fact I had a client at that time. And, the client shows on my iPad, iPhone and Mac desktop! Everything else seems to be syncing...I think.

Are there known issues with Mobile Me appointments disappearing? Any buttons I should check that I don't know about? I hope someone can give me a hand. Thank you!

discounteggroll

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2006
Greenwich, CT
make sure you are running the latest version of mobileme for windows as well as software updates on the ipad/mac/iphones that you have. You may also need to reset sync services in the mobileme control panel

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.