Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

student15

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 2, 2011
Dear all ,

i want to write code on the Xcode that when i click buttom 1 time the audio 1 will start and when i click the buttom two times the audio 2 will start and when i click the buttom 3 time the audio 3 will start

pleace help me to write this application on Xcode :(

Jethrotoe

macrumors regular
May 24, 2009
Somewhere over there.
Student15,

There are many brilliant people in this forum that would be glad to help you but one thing I have learned is that they will NOT do your work for you. They will though help you.

Why don't you list what you have done so far to try to accomplish what you are trying to do? If you have not started and don't know where to start learning, there is help for that too.

You would do best to learn how to use the search function for this forum. With searching I have found answers to all my questions.

Why don't you post your experiences so far with programming? Don't worry if you are just starting out. Searching will give you book titles, web sites (Apple developers site) and other sources of learning material.

Good luck.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.