Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dubsty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2011
Toronto, ON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcTskOumR54

LOL so ridiculous :p

BTW I made this video, in case it wasn't obvious.. Only posted it yesterday and it already reached the daily views cap (yep youtube is annoying with that)! More videos are going to be posted weekly on my channel which already has over 3million upload views :)

P.S. for all you Redditors out there, yep, we did say fu*k that ****!

Last edited:

dubsty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2011
Toronto, ON
lol it's quite obvious that the box was pasted into the video.. it's not like the fast five trailer actually featured an iMac box in a safe :p

yayitsezekiel

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2008
Irvine, CA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcTskOumR54

LOL so ridiculous :p

BTW I made this video, in case it wasn't obvious.. Only posted it yesterday and it already reached the daily views cap (yep youtube is annoying with that)! More videos are going to be posted weekly on my channel which already has over 3million upload views :)

P.S. for all you Redditors out there, yep, we did say fu*k that ****!

i thought that was funny!! Props from me, creative idea + I thought fast five was great. The iMac box is badly pasted, but who cares lol. Good job!

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
Can I have the last 2 minutes of my life back? Sound editing needs work, and don't steal 75% of your video from another editor's work. Cuts are sloppy, way too much time between them...ugh.

dubsty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2011
Toronto, ON
Can I have the last 2 minutes of my life back? Sound editing needs work, and don't steal 75% of your video from another editor's work. Cuts are sloppy, way too much time between them...ugh.

Haha the trailer was an integral part to the idea! The quality is bad because we filmed it with a single iPhone 4 and it's the first video footage we ever put together :)

Hopefully we'll get a DSLR and a condenser mic soon to bring some quality production to our ideas :)

dubsty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 4, 2011
Toronto, ON
It's a shame a few of you didn't like it, but I guess you can't satisfy everyone! Thanks for your comments though, they give me some insight about what I should do for the next video :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.