Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skika

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
Me and mt friend want to play games together online, what are games that have this option? And which would u reccomend?

By online i am thinking being able to play them in seperate locations, not localy over bluetooth or wifi.
Thanks,

Sonny bro

macrumors member
Jan 15, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Ipod touch 4g 4.2.1: Mozilla/5.0 (Sonny Bro!; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Real racing 2(racing), modern combat 2 black Pegasus (like cod), cod zombies, trenches, stenches, nova 2 (like halo and from the same developer as black Pegasus), starfront collision(like Starcraft). These are the only ones that come to mind. add me on game center: sonny bro!

ImNoSuperMan

macrumors 65816
Dec 1, 2005
There's a crap load of iOS games which support online multiplayer now. Carcassonne, Flight Control, Dungeon Defenders, Disc Drivin, Reckless racing, Depict, Even Fruit Ninja and doodle jump have online MP now. And this list is endless. If you are into board games, there are dozens of Reiner knizia games with online MP.

The ones I've spent a lot of time playing are Disc Drivin (Even 'THE' Arnold Kim loves this game, what else could you ask for eh?) and Carcassonne (a lil expensive but worth every penny).

My disc drivin id is IMNS. Feel free to add me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.