PDA

View Full Version : 10.7 'windows drag' lag?

-BigMac-
May 5, 2011, 08:17 PM
Hi guys,
updated to 10.7 today. first thing i noticed.. while click and dragging a window around, it was lagging compared to SL.

Weird thing to notice first i know.. but it gives me the false impression that my Mac Pro is lagging and can't process the window. Is anyone else noticing this?
Will this get fixed?

Thanks a lot :)

mrapplegate
May 5, 2011, 08:31 PM
Hi guys,
updated to 10.7 today. first thing i noticed.. while click and dragging a window around, it was lagging compared to SL.

Weird thing to notice first i know.. but it gives me the false impression that my Mac Pro is lagging and can't process the window. Is anyone else noticing this?
Will this get fixed?

Thanks a lot :)

I don't have any lag when I drag any windows. Report as a bug and *fingers crossed* it will get fixed next release if Apple gets enough reports to investigate it.

-BigMac-
May 5, 2011, 09:13 PM
I don't have any lag when I drag any windows. Report as a bug and *fingers crossed* it will get fixed next release if Apple gets enough reports to investigate it.

thanks for the reply :)
Since then (i have a feeling it may have been indexing and slowing down somehow? :S) it has become normal speed :D Despite a bug i just found, every things great. How do you officially report a bug? I just got my Dev acc. this month. Thanks :D

mrapplegate
May 6, 2011, 08:11 AM
thanks for the reply :)
Since then (i have a feeling it may have been indexing and slowing down somehow? :S) it has become normal speed :D Despite a bug i just found, every things great. How do you officially report a bug? I just got my Dev acc. this month. Thanks :D
That is good to hear. Glad it worked out.
You can report bugs here: https://bugreport.apple.com