Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mabel2011

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 5, 2011
:( Can someone please help me I am not very computer literate but my daughters ipod touch which she has not used in ages is disabled because too many attempts at the password I have tried everything to get it to go into recovery mode but it will not... aby assistance will be greatly appreciated:rolleyes:

mayflower

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2011
I do not know how to get it to go into recovery mode, but I know that there are many take apart vidoes on GlobalDirectParts.you can check on their website.;)

AdrianK

macrumors 68020
Feb 19, 2011
:( Can someone please help me I am not very computer literate but my daughters ipod touch which she has not used in ages is disabled because too many attempts at the password I have tried everything to get it to go into recovery mode but it will not... aby assistance will be greatly appreciated:rolleyes:

Put it to to DFU mode (google it), then restore.

I do not know how to get it to go into recovery mode, but I know that there are many take apart vidoes on GlobalDirectParts.you can check on their website.;)

Again, posting irrelevant replies. This has *nothing* to do with hardware, this is simply a software issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.