PDA

View Full Version : Monoprice iPad2 Covers

DA INFERNO
May 8, 2011, 09:26 PM
For this price I think they may be worth trying. I use Monoprice for all my TV needs and now they carry these.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10843&cs_id=1084301&p_id=8052&seq=1&format=2

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10843&cs_id=1084301&p_id=8051&seq=1&format=2

h00ligan
May 8, 2011, 10:09 PM
Was wondering when they'd come in. Nice! Wonder if they work with the sc, doesn't look like it.

Zodiak
May 9, 2011, 06:28 AM
I like both! I like the clear one but the cutouts on the black are better then the clear ones from what I can see in the pictures.

Does Monoprice deliver to Canada?

theman510
May 9, 2011, 08:30 AM
Doesn't look like they work with the smart cover from what I can see. Too bad, for the price it's tough to beat these!

maximus96
May 9, 2011, 12:34 PM
bought both, received last friday. i have the clear one on right now. the black one is more tight fitting. i don't have any skin or cover for the back and feel the hard plastic might end up scratching it somehow. i'll have to cut the side of the clear one when the smart cover comes in. the black one is obviously harder to cut.

can't complain for the price.

Cozmo85
May 9, 2011, 12:38 PM
bought both, received last friday. i have the clear one on right now. the black one is more tight fitting. i don't have any skin or cover for the back and feel the hard plastic might end up scratching it somehow. i'll have to cut the side of the clear one when the smart cover comes in. the black one is obviously harder to cut.

Is it easy to open the smart cover with the clear TPU case on? And is it easy enough to cut that it doesn't look like you cut it.

maximus96
May 9, 2011, 12:39 PM
Is it easy to open the smart cover with the clear TPU case on? And is it easy enough to cut that it doesn't look like you cut it.

sorry don't know because the smart cover won't be here until wednesday. i imagine the clear one would be easy to cut. cutting it straight is another matter.

dmk1974
Jun 21, 2011, 07:03 PM

I just ordered the black polycarbonate back cover from Monoprice. Hopefully it'll arrive in a few days. Any feedback on it after a month or so of use? How much weight does it add? Thanks.

bobright
Jun 22, 2011, 01:17 AM

I am not sure if you have a back skin on your iPad, but if not maybe a guess you think either case would fit with a body skin on the back?

I want to get one of the 2 to hold me over till I decide on a nice case but don't want to take my bestskinsever off the back.

Monoprice
Jun 24, 2011, 01:59 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for your interest in our covers. If you guys have any question on them feel free to PM me, as well as if you have any other questions regarding our ipod products(such as our portable batteries). I would be more than happy to assist any inquiries. Thanks!

John Lingo
Tech Support
Monoprice.com