PDA

View Full Version : Warcraft 3 and team games...

Omad0n
Sep 18, 2002, 02:53 PM
Hi all I'm having a problem with War3. I can't seem to make team games. Other people just can't join them. I didn't have this problem on my old computer which was OS X.1.5 well actually still couldn't make them, only join them. I can't seem to join games either on os X.2 and I've tried with the smae people who iplayed with before. and they've had no system changes. Is tere anything software wise I need to change? Like doesn't os X have a built in software firewall? How ddo I find it and change settings? What do I change settings to? Or do I need to contact ATT cable modem service? and if so what do I say to them? Thanks all for the advice. Cause I can't play team games till I get this straightend out.

Omad0n
Sep 18, 2002, 10:26 PM
Also I should add that other people over the smae network in my house ar eable to make arranged team games. Leading me to suspect it some sort of software firewall.

BongHits
Sep 18, 2002, 11:15 PM
i have the same problem with my computer (os x1.5)
its a firewall built into os x...no idea how to adjust it...

Omad0n
Sep 19, 2002, 01:50 AM
should I ask in the Mac/help section yo uthink?

Omad0n
Sep 19, 2002, 07:20 PM
no one has a clue?

Omad0n
Sep 19, 2002, 09:58 PM
Allright so I figured out I jsut need to change the port # and it'll probably work. THe only question now is, what port # to choose? Anybody know?