May 9, 2011, 02:39 AM
what you guy think about g-form ?

http://g-form.com/product/ipad-extreme-sleeve/

gradcarrera
May 14, 2011, 12:56 PM
anyone order it yet ?

kazmac
May 17, 2011, 07:47 AM
Yes, I was one of the early adopters of the G-Form iPad 2 extreme case.

So far I haven't dropped my iPad, but I was very frustrated at how tight the fit was with the smart cover. Turns out, a LOT of people felt the same way and complained to G-Form who have redesigned the case to fit the iPad 2 with the smart cover and extra protection around the zipper.

The nice thing about this is G-Form realized they screwed up and are offering prepaid exchange of the iPad 2 Xtreme Cases for those early adopters like me. I jumped on the chance to exchange the case. There will be extra protection around the zippers and such too.

The new version of the iPad 2 case will be available around 6/15. So I'd wait until then to order. As frustrated as I was with the early version, I think this iPad 2 case will do what G-Form says (provide lots of protection). I'll have a more thorough review once I get the redesigned case, but the fact that G-Form is going to bat for early adopters like me is a huge plus in my book.

Another huge plus is how easy the case is to grip. It may look like something out of an X-Men movie but compared to the other cases I've purchased (a neoprene and silicon back), G-Form is the way to go for me anyway.