Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Superman Y2K

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2010
I searched quite a bit and most threads are focusing on the anti-glare versions. I'd appreciate any comments from anyone who has either or possibly tried both.

Pballer110

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2010
If you want the very best pick powersupport. If your trying to save a few buks and have used cheap screen protectors before without seeing much of a difference go with sgp or a cheaper protector.

Superman Y2K

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 11, 2010
I currently have the PS Anti-Glare on my iPhone and purchased the Zagg one as a stop gap for my iPad.

f1restarter

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2005
London
If you want the very best pick powersupport. If your trying to save a few buks and have used cheap screen protectors before without seeing much of a difference go with sgp or a cheaper protector.

Absolute BS regarding SGP as being cheap! I doubt you have even seen a review of the SGP UC. I have seen the comparison between last years SGP anti fingerprint VS Powersupports AF and definitely the powersupport won but SGP's UC protector is very high quality and if you want to waste extra money on powersupport then it's your choice. Between a naked iPad screen and SGP UC I noticed absolutely no difference in screen quality.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.