Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jenlevin

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 21, 2011
Sunny Florida
i've been using incipio's snap case for my phone. now that i got a white iphone, i'd rather just not use a case. i'm not a fan of any of the zagg-type of options, and just want something that will keep the back of the phone from getting scratched when it is set down. apple's bumper is not what i am looking for. i'm looking for a bumper that is really thin, but keeps the back of the phone slightly lifted off a surface. any good suggestions?

jbromer

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
MD, USA
i've been using incipio's snap case for my phone. now that i got a white iphone, i'd rather just not use a case. i'm not a fan of any of the zagg-type of options, and just want something that will keep the back of the phone from getting scratched when it is set down. apple's bumper is not what i am looking for. i'm looking for a bumper that is really thin, but keeps the back of the phone slightly lifted off a surface. any good suggestions?

Have a search around here. Several options have threads in this forum: Pinlo (bladedge or united), HiShop bumper, SGP Neo Hybrid EX, Case Mate hula. Lots of choices and colors.

Last edited:

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Apr 21, 2004
there's a few but I found that they aren't a lot of good one. Like in a perfect world, I want the metal buttons of the apple bumper but the thinness of the pinlo. The hisshop bumper is almost there but the color is UGLY. If I were you I'd try a think screen protector like the ultra wrapsol.

Just curious, does your white iphone have the antennae fluctuation issue when you touch the side without a case?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.