PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy US iTunes Gift cards online & use paypal?

julianna1973
May 11, 2011, 06:50 AM
I have looked around a lot & I know ebay sells them but mainly above the face price & they post it.

Im hoping to find somewhere to to buy US itunes cards online & pay with paypal & the code is sent by email?

I thought it would be better to find people who actually had been successful doing this....

Jolly Giant
May 11, 2011, 07:09 AM
i'm using the services of Jerry.

swimminsurfer25
May 2, 2012, 09:39 PM
ebay has underprice if you go auction!

HazyCloud
May 3, 2012, 04:24 PM
Walmart.com offers digital iTunes codes that are accepted with PayPal as the payment.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=iTunes&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0 (http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=iTunes&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0)

jsolares
May 3, 2012, 05:21 PM
I have looked around a lot & I know ebay sells them but mainly above the face price & they post it.

Im hoping to find somewhere to to buy US itunes cards online & pay with paypal & the code is sent by email?

I thought it would be better to find people who actually had been successful doing this....

I got one from bestbuy, not sure if they accept paypal or not, but my international credit card worked

Redjericho
May 3, 2012, 05:48 PM
Edit: Dang gravediggers. This post is a year old.

HazyCloud
May 4, 2012, 09:42 AM
Edit: Dang gravediggers. This post is a year old.

Good catch. I didn't even notice.

chrf097
Jun 20, 2012, 12:18 AM
Jerry Cards is a great place to buy US iTunes Gift Cards. I know out of country friends that use the service! They also do other cards besides iTunes, such as Xbox Live points or PSN credit (PERFECT if you use a US account outside the US) and Hulu Plus + Netflix cards. Go check them out!

Yamahanytro
Jul 18, 2012, 10:42 PM
I normally use this. http://www.pcgamesupply.com/

SqueekerLite
Jul 27, 2012, 12:31 AM
I use tunescodes.com (http://www.tunescodes.com). Never had a problem. :)

spaghetti head
Jul 27, 2012, 09:52 AM
I use tunescodes.com (http://www.tunescodes.com). Never had a problem. :)
There also seems to be a 19.5% bump in price.

SqueekerLite
Jul 27, 2012, 10:08 AM
There also seems to be a 19.5% bump in price.

True....It's probably used to pay for the transaction/processing fee. I have searched around and they are the cheapest by far.

I have tried to get other codes at the same price, or even at a discount, and they turn out to be fake codes. All their codes are authentic.

forentang
Aug 3, 2012, 08:29 PM
I have been worrying about the itune code. I bought mine at FlexibleDream (http://www.flexibledream.com) and now I just realized they maybe bought by bad credit card. The site claims XX code can't be bought by credit card and only from retail store.

I actually received the XX code and it worked. Anyone can confirm XX US Itunes code can't be fraudulent ? I may have found a great place for my future Itunes needs :p

Audite
Sep 27, 2012, 08:43 PM
The XX codes are fake... I usually get my codes from tunescodes.com. Never a problem

I have been worrying about the itune code. I bought mine at [URL="[/URL] and now I just realized they maybe bought by bad credit card. The site claims XX code can't be bought by credit card and only from retail store.

I actually received the XX code and it worked. Anyone can confirm XX US Itunes code can't be fraudulent ? I may have found a great place for my future Itunes needs :p

cit1
Nov 3, 2012, 11:13 AM
The XX codes are fake... I usually get my codes from tunescodes.com. Never a problem

XX codes are not fake, all retail cards from Target and BestBuy begin with XXTG for target and XXBB for BestBuy.

I am the owner of www.mygiftcardsupply.com and we send all buyers scanned images of the cards they purchase. From what I've seen there is no way of telling from the code itself if the code is fraudulent or not, some people are out there generating them (rare), and some are carding them illegally. The best way to protect yourself is buying from a reputable source that offers a scanned image of the physical card.

If you are in the United States there is no reason to purchase an iTunes gift card online, you can walk to almost any retail or grocery store and pay face value.

roxxette
Mar 13, 2013, 03:40 PM
Jerry cards and buyfrompowerseller are the best, once you buy couple they lower price and help you out a lot if you want to use USA services like netflix, spotify hulu etc with good prices; just matter of sending a email.

SingularityG
Mar 16, 2013, 08:41 AM
I go to www.offgamers.com for all my codes.:)

JerryCards
Apr 18, 2013, 12:26 AM
In the contrary, codes start with XX are much safer than codes start with XM or other. All cards with code start with XX are from US retail stores, XXWM is from Walmart, XXBB is from Bestbuy, XXTG is from Target, XXBT is from Staples, Officemax, Michaels (and several other stores), XXMP from some local retail stores.

If you use those XM codes and your account get blocked, you will basically lost everything in your account. All of your App in that account cannot be updated.

Those indicators are not 100% sure. The safest way is to buy from good sources.

roxxette
Apr 18, 2013, 01:59 PM
Yesterday i bought a code from Jerry lol

Anyway this is how you get it, a scan:

Cant get more legit than that online; fwiw ive been using codes from him and powerseller since forever with no problem.

JerryCards
Apr 19, 2013, 05:59 PM
Hope you have redeemed the card before post it here. :)

Yesterday i bought a code from Jerry lol

Anyway this is how you get it, a scan:

Cant get more legit than that online; fwiw ive been using codes from him and powerseller since forever with no problem.

roxxette
Apr 20, 2013, 09:55 PM
Hope you have redeemed the card before post it here. :)

Of course ! :D

melnrs
May 14, 2013, 04:45 PM
I can get itunes cards. Email me what you need and I can take paypal.

funnyatleast
Jun 18, 2013, 07:45 PM
I have a $100 US gift card that I got from the back to school sale last year and it is just sitting around. I would be willing to sell it to you for 90 since most sites charge you more than 100 (makes no sense to me). I can show you my ebay account that has good rating on it (i dont trust ebay to sell gift cards). PM me

JerryCards
Jul 13, 2013, 12:23 PM
IN-APP Purchase - Foreign IP

I have reports from different people that they cannot do in-app purchase. It seems iTunes are checking your IP addresses. One way to get around it is to purchase under US VPN every time you do in-app buy. You may need a new iTunes account if they already detect you are in foreign country. Your game center can have a different account, so, you can still continue to play your game. I have an VPN works for netflix. It should work for this purpose also.

TouchMint.com
Jul 16, 2013, 12:47 PM
Gift Card Mall via eBay has $40 iTunes Gift Card for $32.

No need to thank me just buy and leave good reviews on some of my apps =) lol

JerryCards
Sep 12, 2013, 04:29 PM
That is for US customers and only last a few days. Actually, I ordered several cards myself. :)

Gift Card Mall via eBay has $40 iTunes Gift Card for $32.

No need to thank me just buy and leave good reviews on some of my apps =) lol

rickyfowler488
Sep 25, 2013, 12:06 AM
You can participate in online auctions at BidSerious, a reliable auction website for gift cards from leading retailers. Here you can get iTunes Gift cards at a good discount.

JerryCards
Nov 12, 2013, 10:10 PM
Lots of people do not know that they can create an US iTunes account very easily even they are in a foreign country, no US credit card or iTunes gift card needed. And, you can have multiple accounts in one device, all your APPs from different account should coexist without any problem. When you need to update them, just login into the account you want.

I wrote an instruction of how to create a US iTunes account (Apple ID). I have to admit that I copy a lot from apple website. If you do not have a US IP, you may want to have a VPN to let you have a US IP address. I think that is the problem most people have when they try to create a US iTunes account.

How to Create an US iTunes Account (Apple ID) (http://www.***************/media/CreateNewAccount/HowToCreateUSiTunesAccount.html)

JerryCards
Dec 12, 2013, 04:18 AM
Hard Reboot (restart) of iPad. I almost give up on my old iPad when it turned into black screen and no response to anything, even charging. My best friend pointed it out that it need a Hard Reboot! Wooolaaaa, my old iPad turned back alive.

Hard Reboot: Hold down the Power and Home buttons at the same time for close to 10 seconds.

It saves my iPad, maybe it can save yours some day.

mcarling
Dec 17, 2013, 03:35 AM
I just had a good experience with *************** (http://www.***************/)

cit1
Jan 16, 2014, 11:24 PM
Who is currently the cheapest with us iTunes online delivered worldwide ?

mygiftcardsupply.com has email delivery and accepts paypal

JerryCards
Mar 1, 2014, 11:36 PM
Please share your experience about how to make US netflix works with a US iTunes account. That will help lots of people who have problem set it up.

1. Can you pay the netflix subscription using your iTunes gift card balance? (my guess is yes)

2. Do you need to have a US credit card in your US iTunes account?

3. Please share any difficulties and work around on making netflix work outside US

I tried on my own Apple TV. Netflix allow payment from US iTunes account, but I am in US with a US IP address and I have US credit card in my iTunes account. Please share your experience if you are outside US.

Thanks!

paul.p
Mar 2, 2014, 08:52 AM
https://www.paypal-gifts.com/

face value.

JerryCards
Mar 2, 2014, 08:05 PM
You have to have a US paypal account or Credit Card to buy iTunes gift card in face value.

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/

face value.

JerryCards
Mar 10, 2014, 11:43 PM
Based on responses from Netflix/Hulu Users, here is the summary of how to get them work outside USA

TWO Key points to setup Netflix & Hulu outside US successfully

1. Payment: One of the easiest way to subscribe Netflix/Hulu is to use US iTunes Account balance

Yes, you can use iTunes account balance to pay Netflix & Hulu. You will have very high success rate if you just activate netflix using US iTunes account in your Apple TV, iPad or iPhone. Setup a US iTunes account is quite easy, you can follow the Instruction online. US credit card is not necessary to setup the account. You can fund your US iTunes account using US iTunes Gift Card.

2. US IP address
Yes, Netflix & Hulu will only work under US ip Addresses! Fortunately, there are many ways to get US ip overseas.

Please share your experience about how to make US netflix works with a US iTunes account. That will help lots of people who have problem set it up.

1. Can you pay the netflix subscription using your iTunes gift card balance? (my guess is yes)

2. Do you need to have a US credit card in your US iTunes account?

3. Please share any difficulties and work around on making netflix work outside US

I tried on my own Apple TV. Netflix allow payment from US iTunes account, but I am in US with a US IP address and I have US credit card in my iTunes account. Please share your experience if you are outside US.

Thanks!

momoxie
Mar 27, 2014, 03:08 AM
you can use this discount code ( IGXEACCV5445 ) to buy it from HERE (http://www.igxe.com/iTunesGiftCard/buy-iTunesGiftCard-CDK-iTunesGiftCard/iTunes-Gift-Card/allserver-USD.html?-affi-5891)

JerryCards
May 11, 2014, 11:27 PM
It is a good practice to make US iTunes purchases under US IP addresses based on experiences from my customers.

In the past few days, I have a few customers report that they have problems with their US iTunes account after making frequent purchases under non-US IP addresses. Although the events are still rare, if it does happen, you will have lots of trouble to get it back.

You can get US IP address easily. Many VPN services are available, there are instructions of how to get VPN under Netflix section of my website. They works for Netflix and will work for this purpose also. You may not be able to manage to make all of your purchases under US IP addresses. However, I believe it will make a big difference (in iTunes point of view) to have part of purchases under US IPs comparing with making all purchases under non-US IPs.

If you do not want to setup your iPad or iPhone under VPN, you can do purchases in your PC, which is much easier to setup under VPN. You can download those apps, songs to your other devices later.

dochsal
May 14, 2014, 09:15 AM
Anybody know a Legit website who deliver Legit pictured iTunes cards instead of code only ?

Crichton333
May 14, 2014, 11:02 AM
2. US IP address
Yes, Netflix & Hulu will only work under US ip Addresses! Fortunately, there are many ways to get US ip overseas.

Hola addon for Chrome is a legit tool. Works great for US video content.