PDA

View Full Version : MobileMe vs Windows Live? Opinions?

76ShovelHead
May 12, 2011, 10:26 PM
Any thoughts on which is better? I've used iWork for the majority of the school year, but recently had to switch to Windows 7. After installing Office 2010 I found out alot of the features, such as iWork.com are also in Office 2010. Plus, Windows Live has a nearly identical online version of Microsoft Office 2010 much like google docs, but better looking. Then there's skydrive which helps me host my powerpoint presentations online like iWork did with my keynotes. Lastly, this marks the third switch I made this semester for taking my notes digitally and online. I started with Simplenoteapp.com (Found out through Jolicloud OS) then to Evernote which had more features and now Office Onenote that also syncs online, but even better, there's an online version of the desktop application and it simulates an actual notebook. Not to mention this is all free (Online services, software obviously costs money) as opposed to MobileMe.

petvas
May 12, 2011, 10:41 PM
If your digital life involves Windows devices in general, then Windows Live is the better choice. If you use iOS and Mac OS X, then MobileMe has more value to you. Since you already mentioned that you use Windows 7, I would suggest you go with Windows Live.