PDA

View Full Version : Best iPad 2 full body case?

Benenstein
May 14, 2011, 08:58 AM
I just bought an iPad 2 and I'm looking over all of the many invisible full body film cases, and I can't figure out which one I want. Any recommendations?

Pballer110
May 14, 2011, 10:38 AM
I just bought an iPad 2 and I'm looking over all of the many invisible full body film cases, and I can't figure out which one I want. Any recommendations?

First of all do not buy zagg they have the worst skins. I have used wrapsol and am very satisfied since it fits perfectly, has a lifetme replacement warranty, and has a nice matte finish on the back skin which adds great grip. It also doesnt have that orange peel effect. The clear front is good but if your getting the antiglare it works good as well but does add grainyness to the screen. I bought the power support hd antiglare for the front and its the best screen protector around andi have tried out alot. Okay well thats my 2 cents, hope it helps.

3goldens
May 14, 2011, 10:43 AM
I think personally the only one to get, primarily because of their guarantee is the Wrapsol.

You screw it up, it yellows, it doesn't stay in place, go through their automated return process and they send you a brand new one. Pricey but the reassurance they offer on their products is well worth it.

You usually can fond a coupon floating around for ten percent off.

I have them on my Air, my 2 Mac Pro's and of course my ipad's.

Benenstein
May 14, 2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks guys, im looking up reviews for it and it looks alright (the 6 month review shows it starting to come off and it has imprints of colors from a case). Im still debating on which one to pick, its difficult,lol.

Pballer110
May 14, 2011, 12:40 PM
Thanks guys, im looking up reviews for it and it looks alright (the 6 month review shows it starting to come off and it has imprints of colors from a case). Im still debating on which one to pick, its difficult,lol.

If even one corner starts to peel off or anything you can order a free replacement thats whats soo good about their warranty. I had 2 replacement ipads due to light bleed and they sent me a replacement both times.

Wrapsol
May 16, 2011, 11:52 AM
Our warranty does cover your purchase for life. As 3goldens and Pballer110 said, we will send a replacement for various reasons that arise.

Also, if you order through our website, use the promo code "connected" at check out and get 25% off all products!

3goldens
May 16, 2011, 05:59 PM
Our warranty does cover your purchase for life. As 3goldens and Pballer110 said, we will send a replacement for various reasons that arise.

Also, if you order through our website, use the promo code "connected" at check out and get 25% off all products!

You guys really rock,

best product for the Ipad back protection I have used so far!
other than a shell and for the most part you can use wrapsol in conjunction with the better quality shells, Belkin, Speck!