PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound too good to be true, or is it normal for the current value?

LanEvo
May 14, 2011, 07:29 PM
I saw a seller selling a used iPad 1 32GB for around $300 on Cragislist, it includes all accessories except the original box. Is there a chance it can be stole for this low price? Or is it normal since the iPad 2s are out and the prices of the 1s are declining.?

kfscoll
May 14, 2011, 08:21 PM
I saw a seller selling a used iPad 1 32GB for around $300 on Cragislist, it includes all accessories except the original box. Is there a chance it can be stole for this low price? Or is it normal since the iPad 2s are out and the prices of the 1s are declining.?
Sounds normal to me, but you can always check eBay or Gazelle.com to see for yourself.

iLucas
May 14, 2011, 08:23 PM

Sounds normal to me.
At&t had a 16GB 3g iPad for sale for 329.99 a few days ago.

CAWjr
May 14, 2011, 08:57 PM
A little high for a used iPad w/o a box IMO(given the massive price drops on the iPad 1), but everyone is trying to get as much as they can for used devices.