Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Solafaa

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
I got a mac that i had no place, no space and did not want. Why? well i saw my friends mac mini and it was soooo small and cute, i could not stop my self from getting one myself. Oh well.

I have it beside my main desktop at home, there used to be a pc here but i guess that will go in the closet. I might use this for movies and stuff insted of my main desktop. Oh well.

p.s Damn you apple! dont make them so cute next time!!!!

Gokhan

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2003
London
well

well i do get the same urge's as everyone else as apple realese a new product but sometimes you have to justify the costs and use of a machine before you buy !!

just say no

go on :)

damn shuffle

already got a ipod ):

some day

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
haha, i almost got a mini myself to be honest, darn you Apple

and really, the shuffle is just an iPod accessory LOL :p

winwintoo

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2003
Solafaa said:
I got a mac that i had no place, no space and did not want. Why? well i saw my friends mac mini and it was soooo small and cute, i could not stop my self from getting one myself. Oh well.

I have it beside my main desktop at home, there used to be a pc here but i guess that will go in the closet. I might use this for movies and stuff insted of my main desktop. Oh well.

I have room for it, send it on up here :D :D

m

yoda13

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2003
Texas
I'll be happy to take that machine off your hands as well. I mean if you don't need it..... :D

Candyfingered

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2005
Solafaa said:

I'd mock you... but I did the same thing :(

My Mac mini sits on my TV stand supposedly as my new media center, but I haven't used it or the TV in weeks.

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
I know the feeling. There is some darn Mac mini that keeps calling my name. Though I think that she will have to wait till her next makeover. By then she will have the heart of a Tiger.

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
screw the mini i've been eyeing a powermac g5 with a 23" for about a few week now.... Or maybe an imac, i love how the imac looks with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse..... :cool:
But there is no comparing the to....
You know i never even saw a mini in person, i can't go into an apple store or else i might walk away with a new toy :eek: Maybe this week i'll take a look and keep my wallet in the car :)

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
My mom bought a 17" 1.8 imac because while buying my birthday presents she saw that and loved it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.