PDA

View Full Version : I got an mac and i KNEW i did not need

Solafaa
Mar 14, 2005, 08:34 AM
I got a mac that i had no place, no space and did not want. Why? well i saw my friends mac mini and it was soooo small and cute, i could not stop my self from getting one myself. Oh well.

I have it beside my main desktop at home, there used to be a pc here but i guess that will go in the closet. I might use this for movies and stuff insted of my main desktop. Oh well.

p.s Damn you apple! dont make them so cute next time!!!!

Gokhan
Mar 14, 2005, 05:38 PM
well i do get the same urge's as everyone else as apple realese a new product but sometimes you have to justify the costs and use of a machine before you buy !!

just say no

go on (:

damn shuffle

already got a ipod ):

some day

PlaceofDis
Mar 14, 2005, 05:40 PM
haha, i almost got a mini myself to be honest, darn you Apple

and really, the shuffle is just an iPod accessory LOL :p

winwintoo
Mar 14, 2005, 05:43 PM
I got a mac that i had no place, no space and did not want. Why? well i saw my friends mac mini and it was soooo small and cute, i could not stop my self from getting one myself. Oh well.

I have it beside my main desktop at home, there used to be a pc here but i guess that will go in the closet. I might use this for movies and stuff insted of my main desktop. Oh well.

I have room for it, send it on up here :D :D

m

yoda13
Mar 14, 2005, 06:13 PM
I'll be happy to take that machine off your hands as well. I mean if you don't need it..... :D

Candyfingered
Mar 14, 2005, 06:20 PM

I'd mock you... but I did the same thing :(

My Mac mini sits on my TV stand supposedly as my new media center, but I haven't used it or the TV in weeks.

Chip NoVaMac
Mar 14, 2005, 06:21 PM
I know the feeling. There is some darn Mac mini that keeps calling my name. Though I think that she will have to wait till her next makeover. By then she will have the heart of a Tiger.

BornAgainMac
Mar 14, 2005, 07:18 PM
Get an A/B switch to toggle between it and your PC so you don't need to put the PC into the closet.

puckhead193
Mar 14, 2005, 07:18 PM
screw the mini i've been eyeing a powermac g5 with a 23" for about a few week now.... Or maybe an imac, i love how the imac looks with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse..... :cool:
But there is no comparing the to....
You know i never even saw a mini in person, i can't go into an apple store or else i might walk away with a new toy :eek: Maybe this week i'll take a look and keep my wallet in the car :)

GoCubsGo
Mar 14, 2005, 07:34 PM
My mom bought a 17" 1.8 imac because while buying my birthday presents she saw that and loved it.

puckhead193
Mar 14, 2005, 08:18 PM
My mom bought a 17" 1.8 imac because while buying my birthday presents she saw that and loved it.

What presents did she get you?

dotdotdot
Mar 14, 2005, 08:26 PM
What presents did she get you?

She got herself a 1.8 iMac...

that could mean:
1) You got an awesome new computer
2) You got a rock