PDA

View Full Version : Power support USA?

Benenstein
May 15, 2011, 10:26 PM
I know that they offer an antiglare and a crystal hd, I'm kinda leaning towards the crystal hd, any comments?

physicsguy13
May 15, 2011, 10:31 PM
I have the Anti Glare HD and I have been very happy with it. It took a bit to get it installed but a couple pieces of tape and some patience and everything looks great.

Benenstein
May 15, 2011, 10:35 PM
Sweet, I think I will get the anti glare. The crystal one doesn't say anything about reducing fingerprints.

Pballer110
May 16, 2011, 12:40 AM
I have the Anti Glare HD and I have been very happy with it. It took a bit to get it installed but a couple pieces of tape and some patience and everything looks great.

Yea you wont regret getting the antiglare. The screen is still clear without any grainyness and you wont have annoying fingerprints all over the screen. It is well worth the money.

gigemzach
May 16, 2011, 07:02 AM
I love my anti glare.

holyindian
May 16, 2011, 08:27 AM
Its a matter of preference.. if you can compromise on crystal clear screen and clarity of ipad.. Powersupport AG is the best option for u, but some people like me dont mind wiping the screen once or twice a day.. but cannot compromise on the screen quality with a semi-blurry screen... Hence the crystal screen. I have a portenzo book case.. hence less finger prints... And PS crystal screen, Hence i dont have to wipe the screen more than one or two times a day.

Built
May 16, 2011, 08:29 AM
Its a matter of preference.. if you can compromise on crystal clear screen and clarity of ipad.. Powersupport AG is the best option for u, but some people like me dont mind wiping the screen once or twice a day.. but cannot compromise on the screen quality with a semi-blurry screen... Hence the crystal screen. I have a portenzo book case.. hence less finger prints... And PS crystal screen, Hence i dont have to wipe the screen more than one or two times a day.

This.

+1

I LOVE the screen clarity with the Power Support Crystal. I dampen the corner of my lint-free cloth and it is good to go again...fingerprints gone.