Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

6Nielzy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 15, 2011
Hi,

for school I have to make a book in Indesign (text is given). This has to be full automatic, what means you have to use different paragraph styles. I want to start each chapter on the right side. How do I do this?Now I import my text from word, then I use my paragraph styles on the text (font, font-size,color,..). Everything ok till now. Then I use a paragraph style on the first alinea of the text (to begin on the first uneven page), when I do this I see that on the end of my textbox that it is to small. When i want to pull it it doesn't change to a new page. Someone got a solution?

Sorry for bad english

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2010
located
Since this is an English speaking/reading/writing forum, maybe tell us again in English what you want, as Google Translate does not know Dutch that well:
for school, I now make a book in indesign (text we get). This must be done automatically, which means different Paragraph styles (paragraph styles). Now I want each chapter the text on the right start. How do I do this? Now I import my text from Word, then I more GraphStyle text (align to baseline grid, size, color, font, ..). All good so far. Now wants the first paragraph starts on the first odd page. I again only a paragraph style to the first paragraph (beginning on oneerste odd page), now when I do I see that at the end of my text box is too small and if I extend this does not go to a new page (the text ). Someone who has a solution?
Don't forget breaks and paragraphs.

To edit your post and thread title, just click on the
edit.gif
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.