Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

youthworks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2011
Hi all,

I would like to know if any of you have the same issue with Apple membership approval process.
Our non-profit organization applied January 11th this year for a membership for iOS Developer Program (Company). I contacted them after 4 weeks and wondered how long it would take. They were surprised the application had not gone through, but said it will take some few more days since its a non-profit organisation and all those applications are sent to the Apple head office in California, USA. Fine.

The last two months I've contacted them every Wednesday to follow up. The Apple support team for Asian region are very friendly and the time I have to wait on the phone to talk to a consultant are minimum, but they have no control or idea how far our application are at. They tell me every time our application has been escalated, and that has been done every week for 2 months.

I think I will just get an individual developing account if its not solved this week...

Any other people with same story?

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2010
Aartselaar // Antwerp // Belgium
Having major issues about a license I ordered for my moms work.
I have a personal license, my company has an entreprise license. And I wanted to order a normal company license.
So after 1 week finally got word, we had to send in some stuff about the company, so we did, and after another week, we had word that it had to be translated to English. So I sended them an email, that this document isn't avaible in English, and translating it without concent of the law is actually a crime, and makes the file un-legit. I received an email back, they want English files. So I sended an email again, and never got word.. Been 3 weeks now, and actually i'm getting quite pissed. because I want to build an app on the iPad's of my moms job.

bah!

youthworks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2011
we hired an iphone developer 12 months ago and the application has been just waiting to be published. Since then IOS has changed, so its back to the developer to update it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.