PDA

View Full Version : WTB: sealed apple earbuds

wnameth
Mar 15, 2005, 05:42 PM
Hey, i recently got a 10GB 3G ipod, it came with earbuds, that were practically blown. So i am looking to score some sealed earbuds, (not the new in ear ones) i am looking to spend between 20-30 shipped to Canada.

Thanks

micvog
Mar 15, 2005, 05:49 PM
I have a sealed pair that came with my 3G 20GB iPod (use Sennheiser and Sony MDR EX71s instead) that I would be willing to sell. Is there any problems shipping to Canada from the US?

MacNut
Mar 15, 2005, 06:10 PM
What is the fascination with ear buds anyways, I find them uncomfortable and don't have all that great a sound quality.

wnameth
Mar 16, 2005, 08:43 AM
hey micvog i sent you an email, but i couldn't send you a PM. email me and pm me back, you have a deal :D

micvog
Mar 16, 2005, 09:13 AM
PM sent.

wnameth
Mar 16, 2005, 09:16 AM
it wasn't received

wnameth
Mar 16, 2005, 11:19 AM
Make that a negative, I have sent money!

micvog
Mar 16, 2005, 03:31 PM
Make that a negative, I have sent money!

Partial payment received. Earphones mailed and PM sent w/shipping info.

micvog
Mar 24, 2005, 08:20 PM
The purpose of this post is to let the MacRumors community know that the user "wnameth" failed to keep the agreed-upon terms in the above transaction. I would strongly caution anyone from buying/selling with "wnameth".

"wnameth"'s actions have, for me, put a different light on the thread located here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=111894).

trentcanuck
Mar 25, 2005, 12:28 AM
Though normally I'd prefer to do business with fellow Canadians, I determined last week, when I read the other thread , that I would never do business with him.

tekno_geek911
Mar 25, 2005, 01:02 AM
I have sold to wnameth and had no problem whatsoever...He sent payment very fast....Maybe something came up with this transaction.

micvog
Mar 25, 2005, 01:22 PM
I have sold to wnameth and had no problem whatsoever...He sent payment very fast....Maybe something came up with this transaction.

I have an e-mail from wnameth confirming that he received the new, sealed Apple earbuds as agreed.

The issue is that wnameth is refusing to make the second payment (he made a partial payment before shipping and was to make the final payment upon receipt). Since it was only a few dollars, I wasn't overly upset until he reported my follow-up e-mail, a copy of his e-mail agreeing to the payment arrangements, as spam to his ISP.