PDA

View Full Version : Incipio Smart Feather

L2gbrian
May 24, 2011, 05:32 PM
So I originally had a feather case and it started to crack and chip on the bottom left so I had bought a coverbuddy from switcheasy and I love it, but I contacted Incipio regarding the issue and they said no problem just email them the picture of the damaged unit and so I did, also asking them to send me the Smart Feather cover instead since it is the same price and within the hour I had gotten a reply back saying that they would send me the Smart Feather no charge within 3-5 business days and got a tracking number!!! So now I wish I had never bought the coverbuddy. Should I keep both or sell the Smart Feather? I like the Smart Feather though. Kinda leaning toward selling it but what a pain it would be to sell it. UUUggghhhhh. But must I say Incipio has great customer service top notch.

3goldens
May 24, 2011, 05:50 PM
So I originally had a feather case and it started to crack and chip on the bottom left so I had bought a coverbuddy from switcheasy and I love it, but I contacted Incipio regarding the issue and they said no problem just email them the picture of the damaged unit and so I did, also asking them to send me the Smart Feather cover instead since it is the same price and within the hour I had gotten a reply back saying that they would send me the Smart Feather no charge within 3-5 business days and got a tracking number!!! So now I wish I had never bought the coverbuddy. Should I keep both or sell the Smart Feather? I like the Smart Feather though. Kinda leaning toward selling it but what a pain it would be to sell it. UUUggghhhhh. But must I say Incipio has great customer service top notch.

be careful what you pray for they say.

Just try it and see, you might like one over the other or just keep both. Bear in mind that the smart feather does not allow you to take off the smart cover without removing the shell. SOme are going to find this somewhat of a hassle.

I am getting one to see how it works and will post some thoughts when I get it.

L2gbrian
May 24, 2011, 06:08 PM
be careful what you pray for they say.

Just try it and see, you might like one over the other or just keep both. Bear in mind that the smart feather does not allow you to take off the smart cover without removing the shell. SOme are going to find this somewhat of a hassle.

I am getting one to see how it works and will post some thoughts when I get it.

True that's what I was thinking