Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glen e

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
It is interesting to see how different companies handle business ....this case was released yesterday for the 11 MacBook Air. It provides a case like look for the MBA that is nice in public and hides the unit well, can be used as just a sleeve also. But the amazing thing is:

1. it's on apple's site so it meets their distribution requirements - not announced until they had stock, obviously...
2. I ordered yesterday and I have received a fedex notice that it will be on my doorstep 5/31.

No bookcase maker Keebler elves here - no drama, no going dark, just a case in my hands within 5 days...I'll let you know the quality when I get it, but again, since on apple's site, I expect that not to be a problem...And yes, i realize there are no options involved but a release and a solid shipping sched is certainly not the norm recently....

case here:

http://twelvesouth.com/products/BookBook_for_Air/

Last edited:

TC25

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2011
Thanks for posting. That's an awesome case for an MBA11. My wife 'complains' why I have to have a 'computer' sitting on the table in the living room, now I won't, I'll have a nice old book. Just ordered.:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.