PDA

View Full Version : Need help to start iOS developing

caller565
May 26, 2011, 12:24 AM
i want to start developing by registering as an company in apple.
i want to develop in iOS.
i want to know how can i register as an company ( Which paper i need to submit as an company, and am i need a credit card? and if i need a credit card then is it will be in my personal name or as my organization name credit card)
if anyone can help me then i will be very pleased.
Sorry for poor English.
:D

jnoxx
May 26, 2011, 02:44 AM
i want to start developing by registering as an company in apple.
Cool, no problem in that
i want to develop in iOS.
Prepare for some headbreaking code.
i want to know how can i register as an company ( Which paper i need to submit as an company, and am i need a credit card? and if i need a credit card then is it will be in my personal name or as my organization name credit card)
Well, here in Belgium we had to send a paper from our government, which u get when u create a company, i'm still enlisting for the dev enroll, because it's not in english, and they are being a real b**ch
As far as I know u need a credit card, who pay's it, I don't think that matters?So any CC will do afaik.
if anyone can help me then i will be very pleased.
Sorry for poor English.

It was understandable :p

caller565
May 26, 2011, 03:33 AM
Company paper means the registration paper which will be provided by the government of my country. And if my credit card is in my personal account name then does it will effect in my registration process.
and when i have to submit those papers?

jnoxx
May 26, 2011, 04:14 AM
For now, I only payed with my personal CC for my personal dev account.
My company (which I work for) has it's own CC. So i can't really answer that.
And when you sign up for the account, they give u the exact name of the papers they want you to fax (ancient faxing..).

caller565
May 26, 2011, 06:02 AM
Thanks for ur reply. i have another question,if i want to start distributing in my personal account,then can i use another people's CC to transact the money. say for example: Me mr. John, But i will pay the fee of apple from Mr. Morrison's Card. Can it possible. Or is there any restriction about it.
and to open an personal account how many days and which papers need to submit.
Thanks in advance

jnoxx
May 26, 2011, 06:55 AM
Personal account took me about 1 hour to get it ready this morning. Just fill everything in (no papers, exept if they don't trust you, it's possible you have to fax your ID).
And I don't know about the payment etc. I don't think that has to do anything with it, because, when u start selling apps, u have to fill in bank account where the money should go to.

caller565
May 26, 2011, 07:17 AM
Thanks.
any other information from other?

blueroom
May 26, 2011, 07:32 AM
What country are you located in?

caller565
May 26, 2011, 08:12 AM
Me from Bangladesh (Asia)