Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FutureFurniture

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 25, 2011
Hello, everyone!

I am currently a student and doing a product development survey. This product will hopefully renovate the old and bulky furniture, yet still be aesthetically appealing and match the Apple TV.
I would really appreciate it if you could take this survey and let me know what you think about the product.

Thank you!

The survey can be found at:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=NJLDLI_634eb1f3
:)

itickings

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2007
(Quotes from the linked survey)

[Product name removed] is a lightweight and simple, yet aesthetically pleasing piece of furniture

Gosh, thanks for telling me it is aesthetically pleasing before asking me questions about it... In my opinion you are more likely to get representative results if you don't tell people what to think first.

14. Do you own any of the following devices? (Please check all that apply)

15. Do you own a videogame console? If yes, please check all that apply.

Additional free hint: If you want people to check more than one, use check boxes...

As a personal note: I for one have "bulky furniture" because it is needed to accommodate my equipment, not because there are no alternatives. If I just wanted to have a wall-mounted TV and a small device connected to it, I could for example go to IKEA and purchase a good-looking very cheap Lack shelf. They are available in multiple colors and sizes, and look like real furniture instead of gadgets for kids.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.