Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrFusion

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
West-Europe
Over the past few years, I have asked many questions and received even more answers on this forum about cocoa and objective-c. Your answers have helped me develop a few (in-house) data analysis tools. With these tools, I could analyse lots and lots of experimental data in a timely and convenient manner.

The final results are now in: I recently obtained my Ph.D. (in applied physics) :D

So, thanks for answering my programming questions!

P.S. any chance of changing the M in my username to D? ;)

Jethrotoe

macrumors regular
May 24, 2009
Somewhere over there.
Over the past few years, I have asked many questions and received even more answers on this forum about cocoa and objective-c. Your answers have helped me develop a few (in-house) data analysis tools. With these tools, I could analyse lots and lots of experimental data in a timely and convenient manner.

The final results are now in: I recently obtained my Ph.D. (in applied physics) :D

So, thanks for answering my programming questions!

P.S. any chance of changing the M in my username to D? ;)

Congratulations! No small task. My brother got his Ph.D. in applied physics from Columbia U. He has 2 Masters and his Ph.D. in 13 years of school and a real big school loan, No small task indeed.

But to the point: The help here is top notch. So thanks to all for that. The "I'm not going to write it for you" approach really makes me stretch and learn on my own. Then I really know it. I'm here every single day reading and learning. They really put in a lot of time helping people. Thanks again to all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.