Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

panda90x

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2011
Hey all,

I read and post a little under a different name here, but I decided to make a separate account for this. I just saw a thread with a few people asking about a P90X app too, so I take it there might be a little interest in here.

My friend and I decided to make this sort of P90X app to track workouts away from home (at the gym, for example) since there was nothing like it at the time. Now it looks like there are a few options out, but we think Panda90X is a solid contender.

A quick rundown of the features:
  • weight/rep tracking as well as an entry field for modifications and a quick selection for how the workout felt
  • a nice and clean summary list for previously completed workouts
  • recall during each workout (e.g. when doin lawnmowers, you can see the reps, weights, modifications, and how it felt the last time you did it)
  • sharing via facebook and twitter (both individual workouts and whole day summaries, customizable)
  • weekly photos and weight measurements to help track individual progress
  • integrated music player to change your music in-app

Granted, it is a work in progress. We've already gotten some great feedback about it on reddit, though we would love more so we can improve it in future updates.

Please do let us know what you think and we appreciate any support :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.