View Full Version : What to get???

Jan 6, 2002, 05:42 PM
I got a 333MHz iMac, running X.1. Its getting old, and I am going to upgrade within the year. I was thinking a new G4 1.6GHz with a 19in display, if it is released. But, if the G5 is going to be release at MWNY, should I wait till next MWSF and buy the new model? My dad has a G4 400, runs great with everything, and I really like the G4. He also has a G3 Pismo, but I want a G4, or a G5...

Jan 6, 2002, 05:45 PM
What to get...

Jan 6, 2002, 06:01 PM
i would wait, i think the new imac will be really cool and will change peoples options on apple. But a g4 would hold up longer so its your choice. But the new g4 would need something to make me want it besides speed if the new imac is flat and everything. but what i want is whatever that new device is