PDA

View Full Version : Ipad 2 Case design

miniamber
May 30, 2011, 07:54 PM
Do anybody know where you can get maybe your own ipad 2 case design. It like I like certain cases but I would like a shoulder strap, I don't want the bezel to be hidden and I want it in leather. I been looking for the last month and still can't find exactly what I want.

BlindMellon
May 31, 2011, 07:03 AM
Do anybody know where you can get maybe your own ipad 2 case design. It like I like certain cases but I would like a shoulder strap, I don't want the bezel to be hidden and I want it in leather. I been looking for the last month and still can't find exactly what I want.

With manufacturing costs being what they are, you're out of luck for a "one-off" case. A group called Fender is trying to start up but won't begin manufacturing untill they get 1000 pre orders.

miniamber
May 31, 2011, 07:34 AM
With manufacturing costs being what they are, you're out of luck for a "one-off" case. A group called Fender is trying to start up but won't begin manufacturing untill they get 1000 pre orders.

Thank you so much. I'll try them and just keep looking.

JessicaR
May 31, 2011, 08:45 PM
I saw a nice one with a shoulder strap the other day. It comes in leather. It may be what you are looking for. http://www.kstreetwear.com/tag/ipad-case/