PDA

View Full Version : Connect the Dots

jnoxx
May 31, 2011, 04:22 AM
Hey everyone.

I'm currently extending all my knowledge and putting everything I know in different frameworks, so maybe others could benefit from them later.
At the moment, I'm interested in doing something like, connect the dot's.
Have 10 dot's on the screen. With numbers, and just connect them.
I am quite sure, someone has did something similair, which I can extend.
Hoping for any response :)

Regards, Noxx

Hansr
May 31, 2011, 04:26 AM
You have dots which have 2d coordinates. How do you want to connect them? 1:1 random? 1:1 closed shape? 1:10? 1:x no line overlap?

jnoxx
May 31, 2011, 06:50 AM
Well, like u used to play connect the dot's as a kid. just draw till the next dot, if it's close, just draw a straight line, like the PolyLine on google maps.
Don't know, any idea's ;p

robbieduncan
May 31, 2011, 07:08 AM
Create a custom view and draw the dots/lines using Core Graphics?

jnoxx
May 31, 2011, 08:05 AM
Create a custom view and draw the dots/lines using Core Graphics?

Yea RobbieDuncan, no experience on those things so far. That's why I came here ;p wishing somebody already did this or similair. :)

robbieduncan
May 31, 2011, 08:07 AM
Yea RobbieDuncan, no experience on those things so far. That's why I came here ;p wishing somebody already did this or similair. :)

What exactly are you looking for? Someone to just hand you ready made code for a very specific requirement for free?

jnoxx
May 31, 2011, 08:53 AM
Lol, ofcourse not >.< Otherwise I would just ask for it. I followed some tutorials of recognizing circles etc. based on the angles and begin/end point.
Was just wondering if anyone had any experience of what I asked. If not, no biggie, then it's time to hit google again.