PDA

View Full Version : Mint 1GB Shuffle--$130 shipped

Lord'sHellfire
Mar 19, 2005, 09:02 AM
Picked this up thinking it would be easier to use with exercise after some surgery I'm having, but the surgery got postponed two days after I picked this up, and I decided to keep the IPod I was trying to unload a couple of months ago. Was opened, charged, filled with music--but has been used for a total of perhaps 45 minutes.

Lord'sHellfire
Mar 19, 2005, 02:38 PM
It'll be cleared before I ship it. Believe me, I don't think anyone would want to experience my taste in music, anyway :).

Thx for the good wishes--I'm going for gastric bypass surgery, new date of April 8th. My brother's been told to smuggle my IPod into recovery as soon as he's told I'm awake. :D

jlewis2k1
Mar 19, 2005, 03:22 PM
good luck with the surgery, let us know how things went :-)

Chip NoVaMac
Mar 19, 2005, 04:58 PM
Good luck on the surgery!

One thought, see if the hospital you are at has a charity arm, so that you can donate the Shuffle and make someone's day.... Just a thought (by the way there is tons of legal free music on the web. Mercedes has a bi-monthly series of tunes. And there is the SXSW Showcase with over 750 tunes free for download.

Lord'sHellfire
Mar 19, 2005, 05:59 PM
I wish I could afford to do that, but I can't afford to eat the money totally for this--shouldn't have bought it in the first place, but need to get what I can back for it.

mikeyredk
Mar 19, 2005, 06:03 PM
Good luck on the surgery!

One thought, see if the hospital you are at has a charity arm, so that you can donate the Shuffle and make someone's day.... Just a thought (by the way there is tons of legal free music on the web. Mercedes has a bi-monthly series of tunes. And there is the SXSW Showcase with over 750 tunes free for download.

The mercedes is not bimonthly it is every 8 weeks

nvm i just had a brain fart

svejar
Mar 19, 2005, 07:11 PM
If your willing to ship to Norway, we might have a deal :D

mxpiazza
Mar 19, 2005, 08:35 PM
PM and email sent.

Lord'sHellfire
Mar 20, 2005, 07:55 PM
Anyone? C'mon folks. I think the price is reasonable, no?

jayeskreezy
Mar 20, 2005, 08:00 PM
I dont think it's reasonable considering I posted a brand new 1gb one for $150 shipped and someone suggested that I lower it to $125 shipped and everybody on this forum gave me slack....I think since yours is used $125USD shipped is actually reasonable...or you could just go to ebay...im sure you'll get a better deal than here anyway

rickvanr
Mar 20, 2005, 09:35 PM
yah, I just bought a 512 Shuffle on here for half this price. But if you can sell it for this price, power to you.

Lord'sHellfire
Mar 20, 2005, 09:48 PM
Bump for a price drop to $130--c'mon folks :).

mxpiazza
Mar 22, 2005, 05:36 PM
i offered you $125 shipped a week ago, i guess $5 is really that much of a sticking point for you..

offer still stands if you are interested.

mxpiazza
Mar 23, 2005, 05:59 PM
sale in progress...