PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: FS - iBook G3 500MHz

SLCentral
Mar 19, 2005, 05:26 PM
Hey guys,

This is a feeler thread, as I am not totally sure if I want to sell it, based on the kind of offers I get. Here goes.

I've got an iBook G3 500MHz, that has been lightly used available. It has 640MB of RAM (max), and a CD-ROM Drive, as well as a 10 (or 15?)GB HDD, with 10.3.8 installed. Panther CD's will be included.
For the good stuff...It has an extra battery, one of the high-capacity ones that aren't sold by Apple, with 40% more capacity then the Apple battery. Bought it around a month ago for $150. Holds about a 4 hour charge, though never really tested it. The system also has Airport installed, and it is in great condition, although, like any other iBook, is scrathed up on the lid.

Great laptop for light use. I'm looking for a trade for a Mac Mini (will add cash), but will sell out if the right offer is made. No fixed price, as I'm not sure as to what it is worth.

Feel free to e-mail (dtopler@gmail.com) me with questions. Please don't PM me, as I don't tend to notice if I have a new PM or not.

Thanks!

wwooden
Mar 21, 2005, 12:27 PM
You're probably better off trying to sell it on eBay as most people on here have a computer better then that (no offense). You will also probably get a higher price there too.

SLCentral
Mar 21, 2005, 02:29 PM
You're probably better off trying to sell it on eBay as most people on here have a computer better then that (no offense). You will also probably get a higher price there too.

Thanks for the advice. I got three offers right now, but if they all fall through, I'll have to consider eBay, or Craigslist.