PDA

View Full Version : What Xbox 360 Game Should I get?

GimmeSlack12
Jun 1, 2011, 07:49 PM
Ok, so my fiance is out of town this weekend and I'm just going to blow all of my free time on Xbox. But after tons of hours on FIFA 10 I think I should pick up a new title.

I really like GTA4, but got bored of Red Dead Redemptions horse riding. So I'm kind of thinking about Assassin's Creed (not sure which one).

I'm open to FPS but not sure how interested I really am into that.

Sports games are great but after a 2 year addiction to FIFA 10 I think I should make an effort to not get one.

Any suggestions?

Daisy123
Jul 1, 2011, 02:52 AM
you can play many of the definitely abandonware games online in your web browser at Virtual Apple IIgs.

Dagless
Jul 1, 2011, 05:27 AM
I recently snatched up Just Cause 2 during a sale on Gamersgate. It's brilliant and I can't believe I hadn't played it before then. Hand on heart one of the best games I've ever played (and I'm usually ultra picky about games).

Open world, epic and full map, perfect balance of difficulty and forgiveness, upgradable weapons. But ontop of all that very, very fun gameplay.

[oops, old thread is old. Damn spam advert bot.]

Huntn
Jul 2, 2011, 09:48 AM
I recently snatched up Just Cause 2 during a sale on Gamersgate. It's brilliant and I can't believe I hadn't played it before then. Hand on heart one of the best games I've ever played (and I'm usually ultra picky about games).

Open world, epic and full map, perfect balance of difficulty and forgiveness, upgradable weapons. But ontop of all that very, very fun gameplay.

[oops, old thread is old. Damn spam advert bot.]

Just bought JC2 on Steam for $4.99. What the hell... :)

TJunkers
Jul 5, 2011, 10:54 AM
My recent obsession is Gears of War 2 haha. Definitely give it a shot next time shes out of town!