PDA

View Full Version : FT: Yamaha Blaster for Apple Computer

stevey500
Mar 20, 2005, 12:51 PM
What I have up for trade or sale ($950USD or so)... is a Yamaha Blaster with new tires and wheels, new silver plastics, new handlebars, steering arm, seat cover, FMF Fatty Gold series pipe, FMF Power Core II silencer, twist throttle.. and some other mods. I will have pictures soon, I ordered a new camera and I am awaiting for it to arrive. But it has problems... the engine's connecting rod has gone out and the transmission has some wear and tear... but the engine and transmission can be replaces for around ~$400 USD. We put a lot of money into this 4-wheeler but we dont ride it enough to want to fix it, so maybe someone else on this board is willing to put a new engine and transmission in this machine. Im looking to trade for maybe an iBook, Powerbook, LCD Projector or Powermac G4 Dual or G5.... if anyone wants to buy, tell me your best offer. Im located in Utah, united states. Thanks

stevey500@gmail.com
AIM - stevey_50099

super_kev
Mar 20, 2005, 08:59 PM
Hey man,
You'll have better success selling your bike at the quad forums such as http://forums.atvconnection.com and www.bluetraxx.com. Both have a classifieds section. Then turn around and buy a computer. ;)

And for the rest of you computer users who might be ATV fanatics like myself, these two sites are the best out there. ATV Connection's forums cover anything and everything under the sun, just flat out awesome. Bluetraxx is good too, but it's mainly a Yamaha forum.

Edit: www.planetsand.com is also a good place. Long live the dunes. :D :cool:

stevey500
Mar 20, 2005, 09:23 PM
hey thanks!!! ... Ill post on there, ill leave the post here to see if anyone might be up for a good trade. I appreciate the help :D

stevey500
Mar 21, 2005, 07:39 AM
Ill even trade for a Mac Mini + Cash, or a mac mini that is topped out in upgrades.