PDA

View Full Version : 30 GB Hard drive, 256 MB ram stick, cdrw optical slot drive (together or separate)

ldburroughs
Mar 21, 2005, 09:44 AM
I recently upgraded my iBook and have some parts left over for sale if anyone needs them. The iBook was purchased in November of 2004 so the parts are as old as the iBook itself and are in perfect working condition.

iBook 30 GB hard drive: I did not think to delete the information on this drive although it is very simple to install, format, and reinstall the OS if you have the original disks.

256 MB Ram stick from an iBook (2100)

Optical Slot drive: This is a cd writing/dvd playing slot drive.

The iBook these items came from is a G4, 1Ghz model. I'm using it right now to type this message. By the way, you can buy all three or any one of the items if you wish. I have no need for any of them any longer.

Again, these are all in perfect working condition. I will accept any fair offers and will charge only what it costs to ship via the method you prefer. I prefer payment through paypal but am willing to consider other options. Please let me know her or send me an e-mail: ldburroughs@cox.net. I will be happy to do anything that will help put your mind at ease in terms of scams and such. I'm located in Virginia Beach, Virginia and will mail the items the same day I receive payment.

ldburroughs
Apr 12, 2005, 07:28 AM
Upddate! I've sold all items via Ebay. Thanks to everyone ... I mean no one ... who responded :D I did better than I thought I would. Have a good day!