PDA

View Full Version : 17" POWER BOOK: MINT HARDLY USED!

FlaGlenn2005
Mar 21, 2005, 07:01 PM
Hey Gang!

I'm new to this site. I'm glad I was told about it. What a great site this is.

What I'm selling is a MINT CONDITION 17" POWERBOOK. This PB is hardly used. NO SCRATCHES, DENTS, NICKS, TEARS, RIPS, DEAD PIXELS, SMEARS, SMUDGES, YOU NAME IT, ITS NOT ON THERE!

SORRY everyone, I guess I missed out some info.

** HOPE THIS INFO HELPS **

** HAS SUPERDRIVE

PANTHER: 10.3.8
**ALL APPLE FACTORY SOFTWARE DISKS INCL'D**

SAFARI
iPHOTO
iMOVIE
iDVD - Superdrive
SHERLOCK, ETC....
*ALL ORIGINAL DISCS AND FACTORY INSTALL SOFTWARE

1GHZ PowerPC G4
60GB HARD DRIVE
1GB MEMORY/RAM
CPU - 1GHZ
L2 CACHE - 256KB
L3 CACHE - 1MB

This was bought at COMPUSA / FIRST GENERATION PowerBook. This PB will come WITH ORIGINAL APPLE POWERBOOK BOX & SOFTWARE DISCS.

i'm in school for graphic design and I need to get rid of this due to my school has given me all i need and there is no need to have an extra PB laying around.

Also, I am an Ebay seller. I have been on Ebay for 4 yrs. I have 107 posts and 100% Positive Feedback. NO NEGATIVES! I am an extremely HONEST PERSON. I don't have time for BS.

I will sell this PB for $2,050.00 FREEEEE SHIPPING! My KEYBOARD and TRACK PAD have NEVER BEEN USED!
I'm very carefull about stuff like that. i have blue tooth mouse and keyboard that i have used with it. AGAIN, THIS IS MINT CONDITION people! It's like BRAND NEW but clearly just has been sitting around.

IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS OF SOMEONE THAT IS LOOKING FOR THIS GREAT DEAL, PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME.

I've read lots of post's tonight on here and everyone seems to be mature, adults and know what they are talking about. I like people that know there stuff.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME. THANK YOU EVERONE IN ADVANCE that made it this far in reading my post! =] SORRY this is long!

GLENN
954-663-3554
FLAGLENN2005@AOL.COM

Winstonp
Mar 21, 2005, 07:11 PM
oh snap!!!!

Can I mail you cash?

FlaGlenn2005
Mar 21, 2005, 07:14 PM
oh snap!!!!

Can I mail you cash?

PLEASE CALL ME ASAP OR EMAIL ME; FLAGLENN2005@AOL.COM
954-663-3554, IF YOUR LONG DISTANCE I CAN CALL YOU RIGHT BACK. ITS FREE FOR ME.

mxpiazza
Mar 21, 2005, 07:17 PM
oh snap!!!!

Can I mail you cash?

this guy sounds legit and all, but buy a money order... sending cash you leave yourself absolutley no outs if the transaction goes bad or if someone steals the cash you are sending.

FlaGlenn2005
Mar 21, 2005, 07:29 PM
this guy sounds legit and all, but buy a money order... sending cash you leave yourself absolutley no outs if the transaction goes bad or if someone steals the cash you are sending.

thank you for your concern. you rock bud!
I know NOT to send out ANYTHING in mail especially a POWERBOOK! HAHA!
WELL i just emailed him and said to call me/email me. if he's serious, he'll do something. I just hope i can get rid of it. It kills me its just sitting there.

Hope this site works for me. again, thank you for the note!

GLENN

ericssonboi
Mar 21, 2005, 08:10 PM
Some more specs and pictures might help with the sale.

FlaGlenn2005
Mar 21, 2005, 08:15 PM
Some more specs and pictures might help with the sale.

Not sure how to post pics on here? ill have to look further and YES i will add the specs. thank you.

GLENN

ericssonboi
Mar 21, 2005, 08:17 PM
Not sure how to post pics on here? ill have to look further and YES i will add the specs. thank you.

GLENN

You can signup at www.photobucket.com and upload them there.
If you can't.. send them to my e-mail and i'll help you out.. ;)

FlaGlenn2005
Mar 21, 2005, 08:36 PM
You can signup at www.photobucket.com and upload them there.
If you can't.. send them to my e-mail and i'll help you out.. ;)

ericssonboi@hotmail.com

DUDE you rock. thanks for the help. I added more info on the PB and added pics. Just took them.

thanks again!
GLENN

acedickson
Mar 21, 2005, 09:15 PM
It's a 1GHz G4 PowerBook, correct? Superdrive or Combodrive?

If so, that model is 4 revisions previous to the current 1.67GHz PowerBook G4. You should list all the "extras" that you're including. Similar model PowerBooks with a Superdrive have sold from $1750-$2050 shipped on eBay. I'm curious what makes this Powerbook worth $300 more than the most expensive sold on eBay? It's roughly $450 more than the average that model goes for.

FlaGlenn2005
Mar 21, 2005, 09:54 PM
It's a 1GHz G4 PowerBook, correct? Superdrive or Combodrive?

If so, that model is 4 revisions previous to the current 1.67GHz PowerBook G4. You should list all the "extras" that you're including. Similar model PowerBooks with a Superdrive have sold from $1750-$2050 shipped on eBay. I'm curious what makes this Powerbook worth $300 more than the most expensive sold on eBay? It's roughly $450 more than the average that model goes for.

hello there. thank you for your note. I'm not sure what this would be selling for but I do know the new models are 2700.00 and this comes fully loaded with SUPERDRIVE, ALL APPLE SOFTWARE, photoshop 8, microsoft office, final cut express and other graphic design software. So yes, this is why i feel about $400.00 more would 'clearly' be worth it. lots of extras. IF THEY WANTED IT. i'll be more than glad to take off applications if someone didn't want it. THANK YOU for your note! GRF

Rod Rod
Mar 21, 2005, 10:22 PM
hello there. thank you for your note. I'm not sure what this would be selling for but I do know the new models are 2700.00 and this comes fully loaded with SUPERDRIVE, ALL APPLE SOFTWARE, photoshop 8, microsoft office, final cut express and other graphic design software. So yes, this is why i feel about $400.00 more would 'clearly' be worth it. lots of extras. IF THEY WANTED IT. i'll be more than glad to take off applications if someone didn't want it. THANK YOU for your note! GRF
Hey buddy, if the bonus / "extras" software doesn't come with original install disks and serials/documentation, they're both worthless and against forum rules. Good luck with your sale.

FlaGlenn2005
Mar 21, 2005, 10:29 PM
Hey buddy, if the bonus / "extras" software doesn't come with original install disks and serials/documentation, they're both worthless and against forum rules. Good luck with your sale.

THANK YOU for your post! I will make certain that this POWERBOOK comes with just OSX and factory SW.

Rod Rod
Mar 22, 2005, 02:32 PM
THANK YOU for your post! I will make certain that this POWERBOOK comes with just OSX and factory SW.

You're welcome.