PDA

View Full Version : mac parts

stolfi1
Mar 22, 2005, 02:51 AM
I bought a b&w logicboard and I have no way to test it out it doesnt have the firewire thing on it 15 bucks
I got a sawtooth board that starts up and then shuts off it might be fixable 15 bucks

I have a ati radeon 7000 pci card with 32 megs of ram that has been mac flashed with the small ati roms 25 bucks

a voodoo 3 2000 card 15 bucks
combo drive from emac 40 bucks
apple dvd drive 15
isight cam 80

Bonsaichop
Mar 22, 2005, 07:19 AM
I got a sawtooth board that starts up and then shuts off it might be fixable 15 bucks

Does it come wtih CPU? if so what speed?

stolfi1
Mar 22, 2005, 11:53 AM

Does it come wtih CPU? if so what speed?
the board doesnt come with a cpu

acedickson
Mar 22, 2005, 03:18 PM
I have a ati radeon 7000 pci card with 32 megs of ram that has been mac flashed with the small ati roms 25 bucks

I'm intersted in this card but I have a few questions first! Do you have any references (items sold here or eBay user ID or such)? Is the gpu working? Do you have, or can you take, and send me some pictures? Please PM me or email me at acedickson (at) gmail (dot) com.

stolfi1
Mar 22, 2005, 03:43 PM
I'm intersted in this card but I have a few questions first! Do you have any references (items sold here or eBay user ID or such)? Is the gpu working? Do you have, or can you take, and send me some pictures? Please PM me or email me at acedickson (at) gmail (dot) com.
I dont do ebay but I have references at dcemulation.com in their message board I just complete a trade with a xbox there. I can take pictures of the card and it is working but the card requires that the radeon drivers be preloaded before the card is installed

acedickson
Mar 22, 2005, 05:32 PM
I dont do ebay but I have references at dcemulation.com in their message board I just complete a trade with a xbox there. I can take pictures of the card and it is working but the card requires that the radeon drivers be preloaded before the card is installed

There's no stolfi1 on dcemulation.com forums. So, could you link me to the transaction?

stolfi1
Mar 22, 2005, 08:35 PM
There's no stolfi1 on dcemulation.com forums. So, could you link me to the transaction?
I am supermegatron on dcemulation if you look in the mac forum under mac trading post thread you will see me and turtle did a exchange for a xbox feel free to im him asking how that transaction went.

acedickson
Mar 23, 2005, 05:19 AM
I'd like to take it off your hands. Couple quick questions though.

I only use Paypal, do you use Paypal?
If you do, what's your Paypal ID?

By what carrier will you be shipping the GPU?

email me - acedickson (at) gmail (dot)com
at anytime

or

IM me anytime after 3 pm:
yahoo - acedickson8
AIM - acedickson8
MSN - acedickson (at) hotmail (dot) com

ReanimationLP
Mar 24, 2005, 08:02 PM
How much for the Blue and White logic board with shipping to 21060? My Powermac G4 is dead. :'( I think it may be the logic board, and I need a new one. If I was to buy it, could you load it with a G4 Firmware Unblocker?