PDA

View Full Version : How to apply BestSkinsEver protectors?

ronaldcastillo
Jun 7, 2011, 07:51 PM
I recently purchased the full body protector for my iPad 2 and I have no idea on how to install it perfectly? I really wanna install it before I place my iPad 2 in the case so that it won't scratch the back or front.

gigemzach
Jun 7, 2011, 11:03 PM
I recently purchased the full body protector for my iPad 2 and I have no idea on how to install it perfectly? I really wanna install it before I place my iPad 2 in the case so that it won't scratch the back or front.

Go into the bathroom and let the shower run so that it is nice and steamy. This let's the dust fall from the air. Wipe down the iPad so that there aren't any fingerprints or dust. Mix one drop of baby shampoo for quite a bit of water in a sprayer. Make sure there aren't any bubbles in the mixture. As you peel off the skin coat the back of the skin until it's dripping wet. Apply the skin and make sure everything lines up. Use a microfiber cloth and push all the water out. After all is said and done let the skin dry for 24 hours before turning the device on.

3goldens
Jun 8, 2011, 12:50 AM
Here's another thought altogether: go to the kitchen and throw it in the garbage cause your going to hate it once its on, feels like fly paper running your finger across it.

Get a real protector for your screen and back, Power Support and a Wrapsol for your back.

Your working with truly the worst skins ever made!

Tobster3
Jun 8, 2011, 06:58 AM
Here's another thought altogether: go to the kitchen and throw it in the garbage cause your going to hate it once its on, feels like fly paper running your finger across it.

Get a real protector for your screen and back, Power Support and a Wrapsol for your back.

Your working with truly the worst skins ever made!

I don't agree. Zagg is the worst.

The BSE is good if you are not concerned about glare. It does not affect the quality of the iPad screen at all.

I recently changed from the BSE to the PS and admit it is the best anti glare screen protector there is. I still have the BSE on the back.

The above post detailing the installation was how I installed mine too with no problems. It was a few days until all the tiny air bubbles disappeared.

The above

3goldens
Jun 8, 2011, 01:04 PM
I don't agree. Zagg is the worst.

Your absolutely right!

Coasterfanryan
Jun 8, 2011, 01:14 PM
I love BSE skins! I currently have one on my iPod touch, and have had them on my past LG Voyager and enV touch. If you don't like bulky cases and don't want to pay out the butt for a Zagg, this is the way to go! You won't regret it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Iceage
Jun 8, 2011, 06:01 PM
I have the BSE on the back of my iPad and love it. To install it, I dipped in water and a bit of dish soap (in a pan or whatever). Aligned all the openings and then used a "squeegee" that I had receive from SGP. Doing this I was able to get the excess water out (not that much of it) and got some air bubbles out. After 24 hours, the remaining bubbles were gone.