Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bushman4

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
Flash Explosion at Intels Arizona plant.

'Intel's website said its fabrication facilities in Arizona manufacture the company's Pentium processor family of products.'

This occured at 5 P.M. EST

Hopefully this will not impact Imac, Mac Pro deliveries. Most likely Apple has sufficient stock on hand for now.

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
I hereby deny that any of my plants have exploded. Although the lilies are a bit dry, they haven't combusted yet.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
Flash Explosion at Intels Arizona plant.

'Intel's website said its fabrication facilities in Arizona manufacture the company's Pentium processor family of products.'

This occured at 5 P.M. EST

Hopefully this will not impact Imac, Mac Pro deliveries. Most likely Apple has sufficient stock on hand for now.

chance are not so much stock on hand. Companies try to run with 2-3 days of stock at most. Just in time delivery is pretty standard in something like Apple. Why pay to stock something if you do not have to.

Lahmy88

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
Shepparton, Victoria, Australia
I heard a couple of the production line robots were trying to access YouTube for a few laughs... little did they know it would result in a Flash (Adobe) Explosion! hahahahahahaha (seriously - sorry)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.