Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
I think you should create an iCloud Forum to be put in the same section as MobileMe is.

Under "Apple Systems and Services".

I understand most of iCloud is still Beta but there are some features that have been activated. I am talking about the ones under the Store Settings.

Anyway, there are a lot of people testing iOS 5 as well that could use a place to talk about things that are not restricted. I.E. Features that have be announced should be okay to be discuss here. Some things I would like to discuss could be put under MobileMe or iPhone or iPad but they are related to iCloud specific.

Thanks

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
Or better yet, add an iCloud forum. When MobileMe gets discontinued, merge the two forums. Or maybe just archive the MobileMe forum, and then just have an iCloud forum!

MobileMe has already been discontinued. I don't think there is a need to have both so IMO, either "iCloud and MobileMe" forum or just make it "iCloud" from the beginning

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
MobileMe has already been discontinued. I don't think there is a need to have both so IMO, either "iCloud and MobileMe" forum or just make it "iCloud" from the beginning

It may be discontinued but it will be around for another year.

I think the MM forum should be changed to MM and iCloud. There will be many overlapping issues as people migrate.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
We have renamed the MobileMe forum "iCloud and MobileMe"...thanks for bringing it to our attention.

MobileMe will remain active until June 2012, but clearly iCloud is the more popular topic of conversation right now and will likely continue to be as Apple rolls out more aspects of it, so we've listed it first. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.