Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ben.xu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
Ningbo,China
now,my os is lion dp3,i found that many people have gotten the dp4.so please tell me how to get the dp4? i refresh the 'software update' many times but nothing come on.

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
You must get the code from Developer Center and then use that code to download it from Mac App Store. Some file sharing sites have the DP4 too already, but it is prohibited to post any links, so I can't help you with that.

ben.xu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
Ningbo,China
You must get the code from Developer Center and then use that code to download it from Mac App Store. Some file sharing sites have the DP4 too already, but it is prohibited to post any links, so I can't help you with that.
thank you so much. and i know it clear.

ben.xu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 4, 2011
Ningbo,China
another question:
my os lion dp3 is updated from dp2 by 'software update'. is there NOT the same way to dp4 updated from dp3?

Hellhammer

Moderator emeritus
Dec 10, 2008
Finland
another question:
my os lion dp3 is updated from dp2 by 'software update'. is there NOT the same way to dp4 updated from dp3?

No. Only DP3 was provided through Software Update, all other updates have required a code from Dev Center and a download from MAS.

Rubydoppler

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2010
USA
another question:

You cannot use Software Update.

You have 2 choices:

1.) Get it from The Dev Site (Angels Smile)

2.) File sharing // Torrent (Burn in Hell) {I'm going to burn for eternity}

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.