PDA

View Full Version : Need removable anti-glare protector for iPad 2

dscoob
Jun 8, 2011, 02:12 PM
I'm looking for an iPad 2 anti-glare screen protector that is removable. My iPad 2 now has a clear protector. I want to put the anti-glare protector over the current protector only when I go out in the sun, like at the pool or beach. Is there an anti-glare protector in sort of a plastic frame that I can easily take on and take off? I don't want anything that uses adhesive. Moshi's iVisor has adhesive only on the edges, but they don't recommend taking it on and off like I want to do. I'm going on a beach vacation with my iPad and only want to put the anti-glare screen on when I'm outside. Otherwise, I'm happy with my Power Support crystal film screen protector and don't want to have an anti-glare screen permanently affixed. Thanks!

gigaguy
Jun 8, 2011, 03:56 PM
revise- oops never mind, the Moshi is what I've seen. I thought reusing it was the reason for it. hmm.

xxxxThere is one that looks pretty good, it has a white or black margin that sticks and is removable, the cover over the screen part is not sticky. I forget the name.xxxx