PDA

View Full Version : FS: 20" ADC cinema display

wkw
Mar 22, 2005, 09:16 PM
I just purchased a 24" Dell display and as much as I like both of these monitors hooked up to my Powermac I just can't afford to have both. I guess I will have to get by with 24" alone.... :( woe is me.

Monitor is in perfect condition, zero dead pixels. I purchased it new just over a year ago.

http://www.efn.org/~wkw/display/P1010319_1.jpg

http://www.efn.org/~wkw/display/P1010320.jpg

$800 plus shipping. I will ship in original box with all packaging

thanks for looking!

bill

wkw
Mar 23, 2005, 08:01 AM
anyone??? ok, how about with free shipping in the lower 48?

:)

this is a really nice monitor

chaos86
Mar 23, 2005, 08:59 AM
the reason youre getting no replies is because the new 20" (aluminum) is $1000, or $900 for education, and the old ones (like yours) are going for ~$650 on ebay

wkw
Mar 23, 2005, 01:00 PM
alrighty then, 700 plus shipping

bill

Aldaris
Mar 23, 2005, 01:05 PM
How soon do you need to sell?

wkw
Mar 23, 2005, 01:09 PM
How soon do you need to sell?

asap

super_kev
Mar 25, 2005, 12:17 PM
Sent you an email.

wkw
Apr 7, 2005, 03:55 PM
got this email:

Hello there, I am using this medium to notify you of my interest in buying your item on behalf of my client. I am an agent of 30years expirience based in africa My client has specifically given me a quote and placed an order for your particular brand of unit hence the need to get in touch with you on the negotiations. my client will be paying by united state postal money order as a mode of payment.If this is acceptable,kindly forward to me asap, your postal contact details, your telephone numbers and the name which you want the money order to be addresssed to . I am counting on your support in concluding this transaction within the shortest possible time. moreover,abt the shippment my shipping agent will handle that cos there will be a excess funds on the m/order which you will wire to my shipping agent thru western for transport of the unit.
Thanks,
Olivet olayinka

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :p

gotta love the scammers!

debroglie
Apr 7, 2005, 04:58 PM
got this email:

Hello there, I am using this medium to notify you of my interest in buying your item on behalf of my client. I am an agent of 30years expirience based in africa My client has specifically given me a quote and placed an order for your particular brand of unit hence the need to get in touch with you on the negotiations. my client will be paying by united state postal money order as a mode of payment.If this is acceptable,kindly forward to me asap, your postal contact details, your telephone numbers and the name which you want the money order to be addresssed to . I am counting on your support in concluding this transaction within the shortest possible time. moreover,abt the shippment my shipping agent will handle that cos there will be a excess funds on the m/order which you will wire to my shipping agent thru western for transport of the unit.
Thanks,
Olivet olayinka

gotta love the scammers!

I wouldn't touch that with a 100' stick

Rod Rod
Apr 8, 2005, 04:42 AM
got this email:

Thanks,
Olivet olayinka

gotta love the scammers!
Wow, what a coincidence! Someone using very similar words sent me a cashier's check of $4700 to "buy" an iMac G5 I was selling. I knew he/she was a time waster but I called the "issuing bank" anyway (some credit union in Missouri) and I got confirmation that the check was bogus. That's the biggest drawback of "Buy It Now" on eBay.