PDA

View Full Version : Help required - info needed about digital audio manipulation

ravenszone
Jun 10, 2011, 01:40 AM
Hello everyone, I am no expert in digital audio. So I need your help in knowing something. Is it possible to create a fake digital audio recording of a full conversation lasting about an hour if you have with you a small voice sample of the person. And if it is possible is it something that can be easy done?? Please help

dj-anon
Jun 10, 2011, 03:12 AM
The only way you can create an hour long fake conversation is if you have at least an hour of conversation, i'd say three would be necessary if you want to make it sound completely genuine.

Maybe you could make something decent out of a half hour recording if you are ingenious.

jackerin
Jun 10, 2011, 04:53 AM
Is it possible to create a fake digital audio recording of a full conversation lasting about an hour if you have with you a small voice sample of the person. And if it is possible is it something that can be easy done??
Sounds like you're thinking Mission Impossible style voice-morphing, where you can change a voice to someone else's just on the basis of a short clip. There is probably some technology out there, but I'm guessing it will give hardly usable results, and not for cheap.