PDA

View Full Version : anyone use palm pda keyboards?

wkw
Mar 23, 2005, 02:02 PM
I am thinking about getting a keyboard for my palm tungsten T3. I am wondering what they are like to use for taking notes in class. Anyone use a palm keyboard much? I am a student and I am looking for a convenient way to take notes that doesn't involve actual writing upon parchment...

thoughts and opinions appreciated

thanks

bill

stevey500
Mar 23, 2005, 04:40 PM
I have the Belkin IR wireless PDA foldable keyboard and its great!! I use it just about every day on my Toshiba e755 pocket pc with no problems at all, it also works with palm... I scored this $60 keyboard for a buck on ebay!!

jimjiminyjim
Mar 23, 2005, 05:36 PM
I used a keyboard with an m130 for one semester. It worked, although switching files, or to the calendar, was a pain. I'm fairily certain that I'll get an iBook in summer for next semester (unless someone wants to make a donation so I can buy a powerbook).

Mechcozmo
Mar 23, 2005, 06:00 PM
Don't get the ultra-slim. It doesn't have the top row of numbers and instead relies on a number of function keys.

The normal keyboard is great. I use one with my Tungsten|T quite a bit. It has lasted years. Great keyboard. Easy to type on.

Make sure that you use Documents to Go... Memo Pad kinda sucks after you use Docs To Go.