Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ClearRPG

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 9, 2011
On this website (I at least) you cannot use pictures in your sig's but on many other forums you can (usually). I made one a while back (2 months ago), it is my first and only anime signature. Please rate and tell me how to improve in GFX. Thanks.

SecondAnimeSig.png

nonameowns

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2010
it's nice and simple. I been far out the siggin scene... although I could recommend you gfx site

jakooldesigns
nationalsigleague
planetrenders

shigzeo

macrumors 6502a
Dec 14, 2005
Japan
On this website (I at least) you cannot use pictures in your sig's but on many other forums you can (usually). I made one a while back (2 months ago), it is my first and only anime signature. Please rate and tell me how to improve in GFX. Thanks.

If it is your drawing, it is great. I agree with the crop, however. The picture will be more dramatic if you crop the top portion of her head off (sorry to the cute lady) so that she really fills the frame better. It will also be less annoying that way.

Great artwork.

Krebstar

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2008
Not only crop the top, but also the bottom to remove the red/pink clothing as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.