Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acikas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2011
does iphoto in DP4 feature the same animations for swiping, double tapping with two fingers and zooming like safari or preview because i would love to have that in iphoto as well

acikas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2011
does iphoto in dp4 feature the same animations for swiping, double tapping with two fingers and zooming like safari or preview because i would love to have that in iphoto as well

anyone???

acikas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2011
Double tapping with two fingers just seems to zoom in a little and brings up the navigation HUD. You still have to pinch to zoom in/out. Seems to be like the old iPhoto, but I don't use it much.

they want to make Lion iOS-style but refuse to build in those animations in iphoto, pointless...

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
They released a iPhoto 9.2 beta for developers for PhotoStream, it could be in that...

acikas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2011
The iLife apps have always been on their own release schedule. Give them time and I am sure they will support everything.

give them time?
they already made iphoto in the lion look with the full screen button and the monochromatic sidebar etc.
it says multi-touch throughout the system, especially in iLife it has to be done

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
give them time?
they already made iphoto in the lion look with the full screen button and the monochromatic sidebar etc.
it says multi-touch throughout the system, especially in iLife it has to be done

When have the iLife apps been on Apple's list of top 10 things to get done? :D
iWeb has cobwebs. Just give them time.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
I expect when iPhoto gets the 64-bit treatment ala iTunes it'll get it, complete with iOS scrollbars.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.